Wednesday, April 05, 2006

"Warning Overload"

There are times when our minds become too full. Our to-do lists, worries, plans, and dreams may be so crowded together in our heads that we don't have room to think. We may believe that we are somehow taking care of our desires and concerns by keeping them at the forefront of our minds. In maintaining our mental hold on every detail, however, we may actually delay the realization of our dreams and the resolution of our worries because we won't let them go. We try to solve and take care of everything all at once! I'm tired.. I have to learn to let go..

Letting go doesn't mean that I've given up or have been defeated. I'm just simply placing them in the hands of the universe. The universe can take care of them..

We must give ourselves permission to not concern ourselves with that problem (whatever it is concerning you) any longer and trust that the universe is taking care of it. We would be giving "our burden" to a higher power.

I'm missing out on a lot because my mind is always occupied with ALOT! Sometimes trivial issues take up alot of space! Letting go would free my mind so I can be fully present in each moment.

I'm going to start using that technique.. It must be amazing how quickly problems go away and dreams come true when we finally let go and allow a higher power to help us.

Will I ever rest?

4 comments:

Noors said...

I totally hear you!

Sometimes I wish I could just give my brain a small 'break'!

Blind Melon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blind Melon said...

Exactly.. If only I can just "turn it off" ..just for a little while.. I envy children.. For they still don't know what's ahead!

Randall said...

Interesting post..
Nice blog you have..;)