Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Kargeen?


Today was my second time to this place.. Last time was 3 years ago! *roll eyes*..
Okay, so the place has changed somehow.. But I surprised to see it packed!! Or was it just because today was a holiday and tomorrow is also for the most?

Anyway, it was a friend's birthday.. And we were supposedly getting her a cake from there (whatever!!) - which was supposed to be a surprise.. We had something to eat, then it was time for cake (After a LONG wait!)..

Tada! Waiter was on his way with the cake! Yipeeee! Oops.. what's this? Lights went out! People were all LOOKING AT US! Suddenly soft music began playing, I looked at one of the girls saying "Oh, you gotta be kidding me!!" ...She started laughing! I started laughing hysterically myself!! Music was the lame "Happy Birthday" song, waiters were all around lighting up small fire crackers and singing (which was cute)! And people.. well.. staring.. as usual.. Oh, yeah... Birthday girl was definetly surprised.. But so was I! People probably thought it was MY birthday because of the way *I* reacted!

Hehe.. Aah well.. This was one of those days.. I haven't had a laugh like this in ages!
Words with stories I'm not mentioning:

Brasha (lol!) - 3younek - "7al mou kithak" (Omani Arabic) :D

Highlight of the day: I saw the most handsome Omani! ( Only I thought he was though..) *Roll eyes*
Thing is, I've seen him somewhere once before.. I can't remember (starbucks maybe)!!
Weird.. I wonder if there would be a 3rd time. :p ROFL!
Omani Mystery Man! lol! Who would've thought! ;)

7 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

I wonder if we lack of having handsom guys around!

NiGhTFaCe said...

By the way, I dont like the place there.

Blind Melon said...

As I said.. This was the second time.. in 3 years!! About this so called handsome guy.. well.. Its not the country lacks good looking guys, its just this one "looks" different! But very HOT in dishdasha and cumma! %D

Anonymous said...

So do the chicks (ruru and sis) know that you've got their picture online :p..

I don't like that place..

Anonymous said...

Bugger.. it's me SoMe1... efff.. keep forgetting to add my nick there..

Blind Melon said...

LOL @ SoMe1 ..To tell you the truth, YOU FREAKED ME OUT! Anonymous! Haa! Well, they don't know yet... But I will show her this page when I see her online! :p If she doesn't like the idea (Which shemost likely won't) then I will remove it.. But it really is harmless!

That place is just weird btw!

Anonymous said...

I love the atmosphere at Kargeen, but hate their food. There's nothing nice on the menu. Nothing special - it's like home cooked meals.