Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ugh...Seriously..



Alright.. So this is not a serious update.. I surprisingly have nothing to blog about... Either that or it's that I have ALOT to blog about, it's just that I don't know where to start from! :os Bummer..

So Snooky wants me to blog about him.. Hmm.. I must say I was shocked to learn he was from where he was!! (I'm not mentioning the country just incase he's not up for it).. But he's not Omani..that's what you should know! He is a cool young dude..No really.. Im not just saying :p

There you go..I blogged about you man! lol..

Hmm.. Incase everyone is wondering, I'm still on my job hunt, but doing it rather "half heartedly" as Alex (Mimosa) said to me yesterday.. I'm not trying hard enough.. Because I don't want to.. I'm just waiting to snap out of this phase I'm in...or even just "snap"!

11 comments:

Meticulousness said...

What a post!

So snooky is a he after all ha? lol

Blind Melon said...

I know... a half hearted post! :p

Fast_HacKinG said...

No offense intended Snooky, but are you Indain by any chance?

Blind Melon said...

lol...No he's not.. He's NOT EVEN CLOSE! :D Wow Snooky, you really have kept your whereabouts a secret huh? I'm really sorry, if this ruined your anonimity.. :p
No one has any idea where you're really from! I thought everyone knew but me!! XD

I'd wait till he replies, see what he has to say!

tomboy said...

is he greek?? (please say he is!)

Snooky said...

Heh ok, if I knew you actually do whatever I ask you to do, I wouldnt have told you that.

Sorry but I'll reply to people who replied here instead of you, Blindy.

Mysterious: You're post is so typical of you, as artifial as ever. It is certained you knew I was a guy the all time, dont try and sound clever by blabbering non sense. =p - Actually until now, proudly no one mistook me for a girl online -

Fast Hacking, I'm not indian, I am your guilty concience.

Tomboy, would a geek do this? *Grabs you know what* =p

Blindy, thank you for taking me seriously and actually blogged about me. I'm, as everyone else, a citizen of the world. *bows to Blindy as a respecting gesture*. =)

Fast_HacKinG said...

You're from Qatar!

Snooky said...

I live in Qatar. Not Qatari sorry. =p

Blind Melon said...

lol..Right.. And there you've heard it from the Snookster himself.. :p I call him The Snookster, but he wants to be called Snookentien.. erm..no.. I don't like it.. Anyway.. Where he is from is not an issue to any of you, I was just sharing I WAS shocked (me) to know where he was from.. thats all :p Not greek, not qatari nor indian.. or omani..

hehe... Thanks for your replies y'all

Meticulousness said...

This is hilarious. I wasn't trying to be cleaver or anything. Actually I wasn't bothered to check your profile either. I just thought you're a girl, that's it. But now that I know, it’s even funnier then I thought about it before.

Actually until now, proudly no one mistook me for a girl online
Sorry, didn’t mean to invade your fantasies, but I think am the first to do so ROFL!!

No grudges mate *Grins*

Hamdy Elgammal said...

Nice post here!
I have this problem of not knowing what to blog about...
And it's permanent lol