Thursday, April 20, 2006

TRAINEX 2006

Yep.. It's over now, and I never really got the chance to blog about it while it was happening, simply because I had NO TIME! :p Funny eh? Me? No time? HA! Anyway, I actually posted it about the whole event in EnglishSabla.

This link will take you to it!
http://www.englishsabla.com/forum/showthread.php?p=666647#post666647

Yeah, I started it, tried to update it as much possible , and ended it just now!
I actually loved this event! It gave me an idea of what students and youngsters out here are actually interested in. And visitors stressed on having an organization like AMIDEAST (mentioned in post) opening up here would actually benefit Oman! Cool! Move over British Council! hehe..

4 comments:

Randall said...

Nice post,I would jump on that opportunity if I where there.
That will open many doors.

Fast_HacKinG said...

it is really very nice to participate on such events where you can meet different people from different side of the country asking you what you're presenting. LoL, some people would even ask you some stupid questions about something that is not related to what you're presenting, I'd the experience of such events though ;)

I felt sorry that this event wasn't helping me finding an internship for this summer as bachelor degree requirment. :(

Anonymous said...

Nice blog Blind Melon...hhe..:)

Blind Melon said...

Whoa Kazablanka! That's way too much detail! Hmm.. yeah, my misfortune..an old Sri Lankan geezer! So, since you know too much, I suppose you too took part in Trainex? Where were you?
---------------------------------

Angel Eyes! Thanks for visiting my blog dear! :D xx