Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What I hate....


..But often forget that I do..

I hate not having a car.. I HATE not having a car probably more than anything ever! (At the moment ofcourse..if that makes any sense) I remember hating not having a car back in college, when I was waiting for the bus, in the pouring rain, I had forgotten my umbrella at home, and people were driving by in their own cars.. I remember texting my dad saying "DAD I NEED A CAR BADLY!"...

And what was his reply? "HAHAHAHA"..

"sigh".. I guess when you're unlucky, there's no changing that!

Oh..The pic is of my mom posing in a funny way and her brand new car which she paid for all by herself and got 3 days ago! :) Cool or what? Hopefully I'll be doing the same..

1 comment:

Randall said...

Now thats one Red car,Candy Apple Red!
How about a Chopper,Long and Low with lots of chrome?