Monday, April 03, 2006

A Genie in the bottle?

..Not quite! What's with my dad? He's obsessed!

Psychic.. Word of the month! My dad has had his share of experience with the extraordinary, ever since he was a kid. Yep, his whole family actually were somewhat "connected".. *roll eyes*

But.. The one who truely takes the cake is my aunt (dad's sister).. She is, what he likes to call, "gifted".. Now, I don't know if she really is.. She just happens to know TOO MUCH about other planes! .. She claims the "ones she knows" are harmless.. "We come in peace!" hehe..
It frustrates my dad when I make fun of the whole thing. *slap*

Ahem.. yeah.. She is my dad's youngest sister, yet he thinks she is the wisest. He turns to her alot when in need of advice, I don't know whether it's because of her "gift" of claiming to know abit of the "unknown".. Or because she's his sis and he's a single parent. Oh, I should also mention that my dad thinks it runs in the family.. hehe.. yeah , he knows for a fact he has a sixth sense that needs to be improved and practiced!

Whatever this obsession is about.. If it makes him happy.. Then it makes me happy.. I just hope.. He doesn't start trying to find out things.... About ME! Gulp!

Welcome to my family with superpowers! Where I have the ability of..... washing piles of dishes at the speed of light! "sigh"

4 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

I experinced this six sense a couple of times. I dont say that I have it. But, things came to my mind then they happened later.

Blind Melon said...

...And it makes you wish you've told someone about it, to like confirm it or something.. But then again.. Who cares if someone believes it or not..right?

NiGhTFaCe said...

Actually I dont give that much of attention, I believe these things happend by coincidence.

Lym said...

Hey, my family is a lot like yours but I know for a fact there're superpowers aroud...mum a couple of times said things there is no way she could have known and my grandmother is out of this word with 'feelings'. Mashallah.

I have squat...my sister is a bit like my mom and grandmother.