Sunday, April 02, 2006

Can You Keep Up With Me?

I have this list of things I want to do, be or have on paper.. Thought I'd blog it for safe keeping. I've had this forever and I keep adding to it.. Things might seem impossible to do, but then again nothing is impossible once you put your mind to it. (Ofcourse inspired by my very good friend Hiba. :) )

I want to..

Learn photography - Be more confident -Sleep peacefully - Visit Ireland - Have more free time - Bond with my cat- See System of a Down live - Watch a football match live - Eat exotic food- Write and record an album - Never stop learning - Buy a car - Get over a broken heart - Trust someone completely - Love myself as much as i love others - See the world - Make a film - Give away a bunch of clothes - Get a tatoo and piercing - Live in Italy - Improve my diet - Get a maid - Be cool - Meet Johnny Depp - Try to not take little things to the heart, "defensive mode" - Think happy and positively everyday - Be a better daughter than i am now - Learn a different language - Drink coffee only on weekends and special occassions - Read all my books within the year - Get married to my one true love - Live everyday as it were my last-now! Visit my friends living abroad before age 30 - Stretch every hour - Let go, but never forget the past - Become a millionaire - Recieve a love letter - Feel like I actually know something about something - Meet someone famous before they become famous! - Take more pictures of the shit I do with my partners in crime!! - Live less inside my own head...

Every person should have one of these..

4 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

Damn! All that?! :S

Blind Melon said...

So far! ..There could be more!

Lym said...

LOL

Nice list. I don't think I can accumulate as much as that. I might just give it a try.

Anonymous said...

Cool list but drop the tats ... at least the ones that the public can see.