Friday, April 14, 2006

Turn The Other Cheek?

I can never do that! Someone who knows me very well, would know what buttons to push to provoke me.. I'm easily provoked.. I easily cry - And I get all defensive and start blurting out things I shouldn't..Well you get the picture! hehe..

Hmm.. Counting to 10 before saying anything worked for me a few times before.. But most of the times, my tongue got the best of me! And since I'm known for talking at the speed of light (100 words/min)..I never give my mind the chance to think..

ATTAAAACK!!!!!

There's this recent issue going on, I'm trying to gather as much information as possible about the whole thing. I even wrote down what to say! What responds to expect and my come backs! All this in hope that my point would be backed up with a logical, reasonable and "non-childish" excuses and reasons! Oh..and no crying please.. *roll eyes* Or else I could just forget about getting my message across!

I think I'm prepared.. But then again, are we ever? When we are *put* in that certain situation, in the heat of the moment, whatever preparation we had armed ourselves with evaporates all of a sudden! "err.. umm...duuuh.. " Well, I know my mind just goes blank. If this does happen, I guess I'm back to the drawing board..

What's wrong with counting to 10 and coming up with words on the spot! *roll eyes*..

Turn the other cheek.. It's not worth it..

5 comments:

Lym said...

you talk too much

Lym said...

lol, I meant to say, you also think too much.

PS: Nice pic ;)

Anonymous said...

Aha... So what exactly is your point?


:P

SoMe1

Blind Melon said...

Does it have to mean anything? *roll eyes* .. But as Lym said, yes I do talk too much, and what I say gets me in trouble. When someone provokes me or teases me, I cannot really "turn the other cheek" and ignore what they say. I fight back.. No matter how silly the whole issue is! :D

Randall said...

lol.. nice,Ma girlfriend bought me a shirt that say's: "Silence is Golden,Duct Tape is Silver"
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4216/1116/1024/IMG_0094.jpg