Happy Moderating!
Wow.. English Sabla has finally made me a Moderator .. On The General Discussion section. Am I happy? Am I excited? VERY! Overwhelmed actually.. hehe.. I've been a mod for 3 days now, on the first day I actually went to bed 8.00 am! I just spent all night admiring my new "privilages" as a moderator! Sad, eh? You think that's sad? Wait till you hear this... I was actually hoping a member would screw up or report a post so I would practice my "new duties" as a mod and go on editting, deleting or even warning members to stick to the threads' topics! And I got to do all that! yeeeah! :D Now THAT'S SAD.. hehe But it doesn't really matter.. All I care about is that I'm finally a mod! :p Well, not exactly the ultimate dream, but I have bugged the admins. the past 4 years! Since the first day I've joined and the question I asked was "How can I become a moderator!?", Nabhan could vouch for that! hehe.. Anywhoo.. This is a good th...
Comments