Alright.. So this is not a serious update.. I surprisingly have nothing to blog about... Either that or it's that I have ALOT to blog about, it's just that I don't know where to start from! :os Bummer.. So Snooky wants me to blog about him.. Hmm.. I must say I was shocked to learn he was from where he was !! (I'm not mentioning the country just incase he's not up for it).. But he's not Omani..that's what you should know! He is a cool young dude..No really.. Im not just saying :p There you go..I blogged about you man! lol.. Hmm.. Incase everyone is wondering, I'm still on my job hunt, but doing it rather "half heartedly" as Alex (Mimosa) said to me yesterday.. I'm not trying hard enough.. Because I don't want to.. I'm just waiting to snap out of this phase I'm in...or even just "snap"!
Hey all.. So today, June 1st marks the establishment of The English Sabla .. The forum I've belonged to for the past 4 years now.. Sabla has been around for 6! I've written this article as something I'd publish in one of the papers here in Muscat, but alas, I was late.. I really wanted it on Wednesday's The Week , or Times Of Oman today or something! I never heard from The editors though!! hmph! :( BUT.. I have decided to get it published it anyway! :) I will inshallah go down to one of the offices and hand it to anyone in charge! Will scan an dpost the page if that does happen!! I have all month to do so.. In the mean while.. Here it is, read and tell me what you think.. I might add a few changes when I go down to get it published! ------------------------------------------------------ Traditionally, Al Sabla is a term describing the social center of the Omani village. A place where people meet to discuss local affairs and celebrate weddings and other social events. ...
There are times when you suddenly start thinking.... Yep, you're getting old! It's something that sort of hit me today while I was out with a friend of mine and her 14 year old sister.. We were looking at some shoes, when I spotted these cool black snickers with pink scribblings on the sides, something like the Anarchy sign, and a pentagram... Okay I liked the shoes, really I did.. And as I reached for them to take a closer look, my friend's sister got hold of them first.. "OMG!! I LOVE THOSE SHOES!" ..... "Reminds me of Avril Lavign!" Yikes! Avril Lavign's style of shoes?? Hmm... I looked away thinking, wow.. a 14 year old went balistic over these shoes.. What on EARTH would I want with them! Where would I wear them anyway! College? Ah,right.. I'm done with that.. Well, work?? I'm oooldddd!! Bah! It might be silly, but that surprisingly got to me! I suddenly felt bad that I have to "look" as well as "act" my age and no...
Comments
btw is he for sell :D
i want one
and no.. I don't sell my cats! sorry! They're Omani cats btw..Get your own! :p