Thursday, June 15, 2006

Mind Freak!!














OH my God.. So.. I'm inlove with this dude.. I cannot believe it!
He's like everything a woman like myself could possibly want! He's a musician, Good looking.. wait.. scratch that.. GORGEOUS! .. He's also a magician! 'sigh'... Well.. Being a magician shouldn't be one of the things that a woman could ever want.. but let's say it's a bonus! :p

Criss Angel is THE MAN!

is an American musician, magician, illusionist, escapalogist, stunt performer, and the creator and director of the Criss Angel Mind Freak television series.

Read More About Him

And also to see some of his clips visit www.crissangel.com
Btw.. His music rocks! If I knew how to attach an audio clip for you to sample I would've..
I still don't know how.. :(

Anyway.. He has won awards and is just talented & remarkably brilliant!
Somewhat crazy yes.. but nevertheless my kinda guy! :p
Eat your heart out David Blaine! :p

11 comments:

Sama Oman said...

What THE .............?!!!!!!!

Sama Oman said...

No ...Really... Sis
I do like magicians.
they wowed me all the time, but i try to stop my attraction to these things.
i think it's useless
amusing YES
but still useless.

Lym said...

He's a freak. You seriously have the weirdest strangest taste in men :os

NiGhTFaCe said...

I saw his magic stuff time back, I must say interesting!

Noors said...

Errr, he looks scary in the pic!!

lol girl you have a weird taste!

Blind Melon said...

Haha! I know I know.. But to tell you the truth you guys, I find myself REALLY attracted to people like him.. i.e: my weird taste, gothic looking eye with kohl black long hair peirced tattoed kind of guys. But..when it comes to reality, I hardly could find anyone to fit that criteria who are cool enough. And honestly I often find myself falling for someone who is totally the opposite!! :os

-------------
Ahem..Anyway..I want to "attach" a clip so you guys can see.. Does anyone know how?? It IS cool..

NiGhTFaCe said...

Upload the video to http://photobucket.com/

Then get the 3rd code I guess & post it here.

Moe said...

Oooo! This guy is amazing.. Seriously, I've seen the weirdest things, but nothing as weird as this dude.. Hmm, there is no way the stuff he does are real, UNLESS it's somehow connected to black magic :rolleyes:

TripleTee said...

whaaa... another punk... lol..
but that magician thing raised my curiosity...
I guess D just likes something out of ordinary... not the regular average guy you see walking around :p

sensation said...

He's one scary freak! lol!
I wonder what so cool about him! I am cool and I would put some kohl and let my hair grow longer if that will give me a chanse with you! ;)
What do you say? :XD::XD:

Blind Melon said...

Hahaha at you all!
Yes I'm one of a kind.. I'm attracted to freaks! :p

Sensation.. Urm.. LOL? XD